Authentic Fendi Deals or Finds - please READ POST 1 first

I'm a bit suspicious of these, as they both use the exact same pictures, the authenticity card is in English (all the ones I've seen are in italian, but I'm not an expert to the point I could say that means it's fake), and also some of the pictures appear to be of different bags to me. In some pictures it looks like there is no pleating on the front of the bag under the flap, and it just looks floppy, which doesn't line up with what I've seen in this bag.

Thoughts, anyone?

Upon examination of the pictures, they look pleated to me. Maybe I'm not understanding you -- could you clarify, Litigatrix? I'm not using my oak BBag today but will have it tomorrow for closer comparison to pictures.

I'm a bit suspicious of these, as they both use the exact same pictures, the authenticity card is in English (all the ones I've seen are in italian, but I'm not an expert to the point I could say that means it's fake), and also some of the pictures appear to be of different bags to me. In some pictures it looks like there is no pleating on the front of the bag under the flap, and it just looks floppy, which doesn't line up with what I've seen in this bag.

Thoughts, anyone?
They are both fake.

They are both fake.

I think so, too. For comparison's sake, I have uploaded a picture of the same model and color bag which I sold on ebay last month. By pleating what I mean is how the leather is folded under the upper band of the bag to create the flowy appearance in the leather. Also, looking at the back of my bag, and my experience with it, it's clear that the leather is stiffer and would hold its shape while the one in the ebay auction looks floppy and more pliable.

The ebay listing:
eBay: 100% Authentic FENDI Calfskin B Bag in Brown $1,865 (item 190073257791 end time Jan-21-07 18:00:00 PST)

Attachments

• brownbag.jpg
    brownbag.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 302