Sorry so late:Xmas gifts from Hawaii

Jinsun

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Went to Hawaii during xmas and bought a few items. It's cheaper there so why not right? Well here they are :nuts: .

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 196
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 217
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 297
And I GOT ENGAGED:yahoo: !!! Sorry this thread is so behind. Haven't been home for 3 months and I haven't been able to upload pic from the digicam.

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 161
Congrats! Have you set a date for your wedding?:party:

:heart: that collection, it is :drool: and you have the trotter romantique i adore. That diamond looks sparkling. I'm so excited for you!

WOW!

congrats on your engagement, that's quite a rock there. ;)

and the dior items you got are all very lovely. i'm absolutely in love with the cannage pochette you have! :drool::nuts:

Lovely pieces!!!!! ( how much cheaper is it in Hawaii? ) lol Might be worth a trip over there while I'm at it someday!

Congrats on ur engagement! :smile:)))))
Its 10% less at the Hawaii boutiques. :smile: They also had a special one day sale on New Years Eve that was an additional 10% off everything in the store that was regular price (makeup, sunglasses, bags, clothes, etc.). So its an automatic 10% off and for that one day it was 10% off that. Awesome huh? :smile: The SA's all said that this was the first sale ever like that...they used to run very rare sales at 10% off before they just adjusted all of the prices to 10% off. I was a little bummed because I had purchased my Lady D Cannage Bag two weeks before and could have saved an additional $130 or so if I waited. But then the prices also went up for the new year so the savings would have been a little less...They have the best customer service too! I love stopping in at the boutique when I'm at the mall though that can be dangerous to my wallet. :smile: Its a gorgeous store and almost all of the SA's are so nice! :smile: