Pigalle 120 Club: tips on sizing, comfort, and walking with confidence on 120mm

Mine are finally here, black kid leather Pigalle 120s! :yahoo: I sized full size down from my standard CL size and half size down from my standard italian size, and they are a perfect fit! Really comfortable, too

yahooo!! I'm so glad you like them!! \(^(oo)^)/

modeling photos please :biggrin:

are they comfortable? Thinking of getting a pair, but afraid that they will hurt and I'll have to place them in the closet (collecting dust -_-')

I find them super comfy - they're my walking shoes, for days when I know there will be lots of walking involved . . . but then, I'm weird :biggrin:

I think they can work for almost anyone with patience and practice, but some definetely take to them more easily. You may want to check out the upcoming post on piggy's "pigalle shaped foot" theory, to see if you have pigalle shaped feet! (^(oo)~)

YES YES YES !! I've been waiting for this thread for months ! Is it later than PIggy will show us how to walk in PIGalles with videos of herself versus the SF streets ? =D

I don't own any Pigales (yet), but I would love some tips on how to walk in higher heels.

I SOOooo love these educational threads.

The tutorial is being written - I suspect it's going to run almost 3 pages in MS Word! And yes, there will be a bit of video, although taken in piggy's garage rather than on an actual public hill, for ease of videography . . . still a pretty decent hill tho - steeper than the ones outside, actually (^(oo)^)v

piggy's garage, viewed from outside - look, it's the pigmobile! :P
attachment.php

and from inside, standing next to the pigmobile:
attachment.php

Attachments

• garage02.jpg
    garage02.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 8,311
  • garage01.jpg
    garage01.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 8,292
hmmm - does anyone know if there's a way to link to hosted videos other than on youtube? not particularly keen on uploading videos of myself to youtube for the world to stumble upon randomly . . . (>(oo)<)`

hmmm - does anyone know if there's a way to link to hosted videos other than on youtube? not particularly keen on uploading videos of myself to youtube for the world to stumble upon randomly . . . (>(oo)<)`

You can try hosting it on rapidshare, and asking others to download it to their computers instead of streaming it online. That way nobody except the readers on this message board will know where to look for the files and what the file address is