Identify this Balenciaga

Wow, I've only once seen this style, and it came and went on Ebay in about a nanosecond with one fuzzy picture... congrats on getting your hands on something so unique!!

It is very nice - what a great find! It reminds me of the purse style; could it have just been an "early" purse?

Either way - I'd keep it and use it - using it will not reduce its value. :smile:

It is very nice - what a great find! It reminds me of the purse style; could it have just been an "early" purse?

Either way - I'd keep it and use it - using it will not reduce its value. :smile:

u think??...an early "purse"...:love: could be...maybe..
I don't know...it kinda looks like an old city, but smaller and no double zip just tassle detailing...snap closure...:smile:

gorgeous! never ever seen this before! yummmm!

it reminds me of my flat brass flap bag- same leather, details, hardware!! squee!

I just took pics of it today- it SERIOUSLY has the world's best leather!

I'm in agreement with Loganz (welcome back babe!!!! :heart:)

I have seen this style before and it has always reminded me of an early purse... so I'm going to go with the early purse theory as well. ;)

I don't see why you can't use it! I definitely would! It will be even more special because it has a bit of history added on to it... the story with your mom and all. Just enjoy!