Damier Azur Noe

jane

since '05
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
Do you have one? I want one. A lot. I figure I will have to wait because of the Azur inventory issues.

If you own one, can you point me at pics of yours? And how much did it cost? And do you love it?

I am hoping to get one before 2/1... if I get on a waitlist before then, will I get it at the current price?

Thanks everyone!

I am on the waitlist for Damier Azur Noe for a month already, haven't get any call from LV yet. But I am the third one on the waitlist for that, so, I think I will have it soon in this month.The price for Damier Azur Noe is $860 (excluded tax).

i got the last damier azur noe in ala moano center in oahu before x'mas. i think i paid around $840 or $860 plus 4% tax. dont' know why it is cheaper to buy LV in hawaii. also, i bought a bubble ring along with the snowflakes pins.
:P :P :P

Do you have one? I want one. A lot. I figure I will have to wait because of the Azur inventory issues.

If you own one, can you point me at pics of yours? And how much did it cost? And do you love it?

I am hoping to get one before 2/1... if I get on a waitlist before then, will I get it at the current price?

Thanks everyone!

I got it that same week when it was released back in November, but haven't used it yet...I'm saving it for Spring...:yes:

It's gorgeous and GINORMOUS!! I LOVE it to death, though!!:love:

MYOWN 049.jpg MYOWN 043.jpg MYOWN 056.jpg

Well, I got on the waiting list tonight, but trying on the mono version, I really think it's too big for me!! :sad:

To console myself, I bought a Vernis Lexington in pomme d'amour! :biggrin: I LOVE it.

p10021833_ph_althero_Pomme_d'Amour.jpg

Picture does not do it justice. Can't wait to take it out for valentine's day dinner...