Ch3rryB3rry's LV Collection

ch3rryb3rry

Savin' hard 4moreLVs
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Hi everyone :heart:

I have a been a member of this fabulous forum since Nov 2006. Before I only visit the official LV website and read magazines to get the latest news.

One day, my BF said " why don't you search on the internet, see is there any forum about Louis Vuitton. I'm sure there are some, since LV is so popular... " So I did search and found tPF.

I was totally addicted on the first day I joined tPF. I read the <CELEBRITIES and their LV'S> til 5am. I'm sorry to say tPF makes my LV addiction gets worse and worst, not only makes me come here everyday, spend most of my free times on reading threads. I bought 9 items in last Dec. This move made my BF :wtf: . Now he wish he had never say anything about LV forum......

Okey, now, Let me share my LV collection with you. I'm not only showing photos, I want to share the stories behind my LVs too. And this also will be a record for myself about when and where i bought the items. This might takes a few days to finish. So please, be patient! Only reply this thread after I post <FINISH>.​

The Family Photo :

18012007_LV001.jpg

The Conte de fees Family :

18012007_LV002.jpg

The Cerises Family :

18012007_LV003.jpg