Is this silly???

OK, so I have 1 blk Shrug and a Toffee one on the way! (thanks Flipflop)

I think I may have found a Greige Shrug for $995....should I get it or should I pass on it? :shrugs: :shrugs:
Yayyy, you found your shrugs. :yahoo: I say pass it because you can always find another one for a good price. :yes: btw, what happened to the Greige City?:graucho:

hmmmmmmmmm, $995 is alot for buying a shrug off-retail (since their re-sale value isn't very high) :shrugs:...but if you're asking whether having 3 bags in the same style is silly, i'd say "no way jose!!!" :P...i've got 3 works & 3 cities & i don't think i can live without any of them (lol!!!) :wlae:

Bama---I agree you really can't have too many of one style and $995 is a lot for a shrug....I'll probably have better luck just searching ebay on and off.:P;)

Nanaz--Yep, I found a caramel/truffle (it's a lighter brown) for $295 it was on sale, a fellow pf'er passed the bag she had on hold to me!! :wlae:

Bama---I agree you really can't have too many of one style and $995 is a lot for a shrug....I'll probably have better luck just searching ebay on and off.:P;)

Nanaz--Yep, I found a caramel/truffle (it's a lighter brown) for $295 it was on sale, a fellow pf'er passed the bag she had on hold to me!! :wlae:

^^ OMFG, you got a new shrug for $295?!?! :wtf: :nuts: :sweatdrop:

YES!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!

It's out for delivery to me as we speak/type!! Should be here at some point today!!!!!

It was from Capitol in NC. It was originally being held for a fellow PF'er, but she passed on it and gave me the number and SA she was dealing with and I snapped that baby up so fast!!!!!!

I'M SOOOO EXCITED!! :yahoo: :nuts: :heart: :party:

That color is beautiful. I think there was one on ebay recently. I had to use major self control not to buy it since I already have a large bag in that color. Congratulations and post pics when it comes in. :smile:

Oh yea, fantastic price!!!!

cracker!

Thanks it is suppose to arrive today.....UPS has it OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!

I'm keeping my son hostage at home all day just to wait for the bag----I'm such an EVIL mom :devil: ;)