More Balenciaga on Bluefly!

Are you kidding me on the 'Ring' bag!??!?!! I just got the same one at Barneys NY for $449!!!!!!

Mine is the Black/Brown Camel Leather combination! The only problem with these bags is that they are WICKED-heavy (without anything inside of them!). So, while they have TONS of room, once you start "loading" it up ... you better be prepared to carry around a bottle of Advil/Aleve for those aching muscles at the end of the day!! Then again ... good way to build up those arm muscles :P !!

first, wanted to say hello because i'm pretty new here to the forum :smile:...and also wanted to add that there were still some ring, lock and whistle bags on sale at the NM in Tysons when i was in town there last week...

Are you kidding me on the 'Ring' bag!??!?!! I just got the same one at Barneys NY for $449!!!!!!

Mine is the Black/Brown Camel Leather combination! The only problem with these bags is that they are WICKED-heavy (without anything inside of them!). So, while they have TONS of room, once you start "loading" it up ... you better be prepared to carry around a bottle of Advil/Aleve for those aching muscles at the end of the day!! Then again ... good way to build up those arm muscles :P !!

woah! thanks for the warning! i was about to bid on one on ebay - starting bid >$500.

question for you: is it irritating to have to remove the over-the-top strap every time you open the bag?

wow - bluefly says it weighs 5 pounds. lordy, that's heavy :wtf:

hi monsoon88! sorry, i don't have the prices, but they were still 25% off (as they were during the holidays) when i was there...my sister got a small black whistle under $700 a few weeks ago, but from reading the other posts on NM, it looks like they are down to $520 now! hope that helps give you an idea...