Kate Spade....any fans out there?

My mother was an Original Kate Spade fanatic...down to having the matching shoes with the matching bags...I grew up with Kate Spade around the house...and without her I would have had no plates to eat off of on thanksgiving or Christmas. lol...Love her to death.

I love Kate Spade. I just discovered her. I'm currently carrying the Brooklyn Heights Stevie in blue. The leather is to die for! Great quality for the price. But I love how the bag performs. She slouches just right, doesn't lean to one side or the other regardless of how I put my stuff inside, and is very easy to zip and unzip.

I also like the way it looks like a satchel but fits perfectly, and comfortably over my shoulder. I'm definitely going to be looking for more KS.

My DH took one look at it and said, "I don't know anything about bags, but I can tell by looking at this that it is a quality bag. I never felt that way about your Coach bags."

I also just purchased a zip around wallet from KS. That's my favorite style of wallet, and I needed a replacement for a worn out Coach. Not only do I love the fun polka dot lining, but it has two additional slip pockets that my Coach never had. I'm sold. Oh, and did I mention that the zipper is much smoother than my Coach.

I have my eye on their Book of the Month Club clutches. Has anyone seen those in real life? I love them, but don't want to pay full price for one. Plus, I'm not sure I would use it that much, but I love the style.

i've never seen the book of the month clutch IRL but i think they're cute too! you can always try ebay or bonanzle. and as for the wallets, i've got the polka dot lining too, i think it's so cute! i'm glad you like KS too :P

i like alot of her accessories! the bright colors especially!

i really love the clutches, like the bright purples etc. there's one on sale at bloomies now!

I'm carrying the La Casita Ginnifer in african violet right now. I really like it.

View attachment 1171027

that's a really pretty color, is it like that IRL? that deep of a purple?

I love the shoes too.....

I bought this pair last week and love them!!!

the shoes are gorgeous! are they comfy??

i'm glad i found more KS lovers! i did do a search, but i couldn't find an actual thread. now i know that even though i only have a couple things, there are other tPF members too! :yahoo:
this is my serena:
pKSLCI1-6630023enh-z6.jpg

I love Kate Spade. I just discovered her. I'm currently carrying the Brooklyn Heights Stevie in blue. The leather is to die for! Great quality for the price. But I love how the bag performs. She slouches just right, doesn't lean to one side or the other regardless of how I put my stuff inside, and is very easy to zip and unzip.

I also like the way it looks like a satchel but fits perfectly, and comfortably over my shoulder. I'm definitely going to be looking for more KS.

My DH took one look at it and said, "I don't know anything about bags, but I can tell by looking at this that it is a quality bag. I never felt that way about your Coach bags."

I also just purchased a zip around wallet from KS. That's my favorite style of wallet, and I needed a replacement for a worn out Coach. Not only do I love the fun polka dot lining, but it has two additional slip pockets that my Coach never had. I'm sold. Oh, and did I mention that the zipper is much smoother than my Coach.

I have my eye on their Book of the Month Club clutches. Has anyone seen those in real life? I love them, but don't want to pay full price for one. Plus, I'm not sure I would use it that much, but I love the style.

Can you post pictures of your Stevie?? That is the exact one I am considering!!!

I love Kate Spade - had an Opus in that gorgeous cobalt blue for awhile, then gave it to my sister. Now, I'm lusting after her quilted bags (and the same satchel design I used to have).

Her clothes and shoes are even more adorable, IMO.

I'm carrying the La Casita Ginnifer in african violet right now. I really like it.

View attachment 1171027
I saw this on sale at Bloomingdale's, and loved it in person. I don't know, for some reason I thought it was nylon just from looking at the picture, so I was surprised it was leather. I loved the way it felt. I contemplated buying it, but decided to be more congnizant of our budget instead.