Stuck between Two bags.. help the newest marc by marc bag

MarcJacobsAMy

Oct 19, 2006
I am not sure what I want more.. The new marc by marc Viva La Val Slim bag in green $398 or the Marc by Marc totally turnlock bowler in blue... which one gals? help pleaseeeeee

darnnn i cant post pictures it wont let me.. you can google marc by marc viva la val slim bag its the satchel one that kinda looks like a bowler bag.. thanks everyone

I sort of like the turnlock bowler better, only because the leather on this bag is TDF! so soft and buttery... you won't be able to stop touching it!

I am not sure what I want more.. The new marc by marc Viva La Val Slim bag in green $398 or the Marc by Marc totally turnlock bowler in blue...

I like Viva La Val more than Turnlock Bowler.

(source: eluxury)
Viva La Val Slim in Caramel
p11278999_ph_hero.jpg

Viva La Val Multi Zip in Chocolate Chip
p11279043_ph_detail_01.jpg

so the totally turnlock bowler comes in blue? carbon blue? red? and green? I think i want it in blue. does anyone know if they still sell it at the marc store?? thanks

Firebird red is an older color. I saw Carbon Blue at Marc by Marc Jacobs boutique the last time I was there, try giving them a call.

Resort 06 colors: Black, Carbon Blue, Moss, Sunset
Fall/Winter 06 Colors: Black, Firebird Red, Yam, ..

The Viva is cute, but I have to say that I just love my black Totally Turnlock Bowler. I finally got her out of hiding (my closet lol) and started using her. The leather is so buttery like thithi said. I love to hold the straps with my hands because it's so soft.

I have the turnlock bowler in black and I LOVE it... I'm afraid I'm going to wear it out I wear it so much! But now that spring is coming I was thinking I want a nice brown bag and I am eyeing the viva... but is it too similar to the turnlock bowler? Same shape kinda... any thoughts??

I like both.. I think the Viva la wahtever is a good alternative if you can't find a turnlock bowler, but if you can get the turnlock bowler, go for that one.