Club MONTREAL Balenciaga Lovers UNITE!!

earth.keeper

1 planet - no spares
Jan 20, 2007
I'm the only person in my entourage who owns Balenciaga or even knows the existence of them... Although my bf has been extremely supportive and can listen to me ramble on about Bbags with wonderful patience, I'm ceratin he's in desperate need of a break! ;) As I'm certain this is the case for many of us, I thought it would be nice if the Montreal Bbag lovers would come together and meet for either a coffee or a drink once a month. We could drool over each other bags, gossip about new colors and just have some plain old fun together :biggrin:

Please Personal Message me if you want to join in on the gathering! This includes and welcomes anybody who is in passage through the Montreal area as well. I look forward to meeting all of you!

Cheers!

ME ME ME!! soon to be Montreal bbagger!!! :yahoo: sorry i do realise this thread is ancient.. but i couldn't leave a bbag girl hangin'. ;)

Last edited:
OP probably got bored waiting for nearly 3 1/2 years ! :lol:

I KNOW!! ROFL don't even know if she's into bbags nemore!!

but hey... gotta keep the bal love alive!! :happydance:

btw, i know i don't post much around here nemore... but i'm watchin' u Bal old timers still ;) still got love for ya!:urock:

Last edited:
Hello ladies! It seems wishes do come true! :woohoo: Of course I'm still into Bbags, mine is a true love that will endure. :heart: Thank you Orinoco for alerting me to new posts on this thread as I've been MIA for a while. covertanjou and liters welcome to the Bbag family! We should definitely get together and take our beauties out for a group flaunt.

covertanjou are you getting a Day bag? I have 2 and I love them. So roomy yet uber comfortable on the shoulder.

You girls seriously made my day!

Hello everyone!

I need your advice. I am look at getting a Day or the Courier. Any suggestions? I want a bag that is big enough to use for a travel bag. Do anyone of you have a Day or Courier?

These are pictures of the Courier.

I am definitely up for a meeting!

Attachments

• P1010337.jpeg
    P1010337.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 281
  • 4737154752_1b92c222d0_z.jpeg
    4737154752_1b92c222d0_z.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 309
Hi covertanjou,

What do you plan on carrying in the bag? Clothes? Laptop? How much? In my opinion bags look better when they are not overstuffed and the leather has some drape. The Courrier is bigger than the Day and it can also be worn cross body whereas the Day is a shoulder bag. Do you do a lot of airplane travel? Have you had the opportunity to see both IRL and compare size?

For the meet up where r u girls situated? I'm on the Plateau.

Hi earth,

I live in the east end (Anjou--hence the name!). I am open to meeting anywhere that is convenient for everyone. I work in St Laurent, so I am open to to coming to the Plateau.

I want an every day bag that is good for travel. I am not planning on carrying my laptop in it. I that the Courier is too big and the Day too small...lol. Now I am thinking of the city As you can see I am confused.

I see you have two Days. Why do you like this particular bag?