Does anyone here think LV is taking over their life?...lol

Sadetwl

O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
I'm a 2nd year med school student, and i'm basically preparing for the first part of my boards. The thing is that I get so distracted by a LV purse or accessory that i'm currently yearning for that I keep thinking about the item and get distracted from studying! The obsession is pretty bad... they should have a purseaholics anonymous club! :lol:

I seriously think about LV way too much. I find myself literally daydreaming about the purchases I want to make. It's so sad!!

It's definately taking over my life; I think my bf is getting sick of hearing about LV!

I am still a freshman in high school, but Louis Vuitton bags are the love of my life, however its placed right behind reading.

Right now, academics are so much more important to me than a bag. I know my limits when it comes to studying.

So to answer your question, lv has not taken over my life. It is just a nice contribution to it.

I am still a freshman in high school, but Louis Vuitton bags are the love of my life, however its placed right behind reading.

Right now, academics are so much more important to me than a bag. I know my limits when it comes to studying.

So to answer your question, lv has not taken over my life. It is just a nice contribution to it.

Wonderful Sophia---beauty and brains...a winning combo!

I'm a 2nd year med school student, and i'm basically preparing for the first part of my boards. The thing is that I get so distracted by a LV purse or accessory that i'm currently yearning for that I keep thinking about the item and get distracted from studying! The obsession is pretty bad... they should have a purseaholics anonymous club! :lol:

I can totally relate I'm in my last semester of dental school (to be a dentist not a hygniest, sorry I always clarify cuz I'm always asked..to be an assistant or a hyginest) In my second year when (all classes) I would sit in class and think about what LV is next..this is how I ened up with so much LV to sell. I spent all the money I'd saved working on LV (which was no big deal cuz that what I saved it for) Don't worry when you start treating patients your mind will settle, or it will have to cuz you got soooo much other stuff to think about.

in a nutshell- yes. lol.

when you start to dream about it- it may be a problem. and i def have been dreaming about lv... i even stopped having my ebay dreams! lol