I need help puh-leeze!!!

Bagluvvahh

O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
so, yeah, as much as i love my mini skinny, am thinking of selling it :crybaby:
coz really, i realized that wristlets are my life! esp that i have a bulky cel (which i don't want to put inside my pockets) wristlets are more practical for me... any opinions? help? whatcha think ladies??? :s should i sell it or not? so the money will go to a new wristie....

so, yeah, as much as i love my mini skinny, am thinking of selling it :crybaby:
coz really, i realized that wristlets are my life! esp that i have a bulky cel (which i don't want to put inside my pockets) wristlets are more practical for me... any opinions? help? whatcha think ladies??? :s should i sell it or not? so the money will go to a new wristie....

Angelthelson:

I don't use mini skinnies as they are just not practical for me.
The wristlets fit more in them and are perfect for me. If you are not
going to use it I would sell it. :yes:

I was thinking of getting a mini & a wristlet to use together but I got the wristlet 1st & now I really can't justify getting a mini. I put my phone, some cash & my id & cc in the wristlet. I was thinking of getting a mini to put my other cards in, club cards, gift cards, etc, but now I am thinking maybe I will just get a different wristlet & put those in their along with my reciepts. I feel like they are more practical. Plus I can always still change it up & just use it instead of a bag for quick trips out.

I would sell it. I NEVER use my mini skinny and end up using wristlets!! My mini skinny is hard to close when there is too much money etc. I adrore wristlets I use them as wallets!!! I put all my credit cards, money and cell in there! My poor mini skinny sits in its dust bag :sad: ....... SELL IT..... (Oh maybe I am talking to myself:shame: