EBANO CABAT or INK PARACHUTE???

armbasket

Apr 26, 2007
Tough choice! Part of me prefers the parachute structure to the openness of the cabat. On the other hand, a cabat is still a great bag. Other than the obvious cost difference, any thoughts/comments for/against both bags is much appreciated. ty so much!:

If I could only have 1 bag, it would be a Cabat! I love that I can wear the Cabat as a purse with the side tucked in or as a tote to carry a laptop & files. The Cabat is timeless and elegant yet casual when need be...

Same here. If I had to choose just one bag, it would be my ebano mini.:heart:

That being said, if the open top is a real concern to you and you like structure, parachute (or roma) may work better for you.

When I wear a Cabat in NYC as a purse, I tuck the sides in, fasten on one side with a lanyard put on my shoulder, no worries! When I carry the Cabat as a tote, I do not put my wallet or any thing small enough that can be easily removed in the bag, since I hand carry a pick-pocket would need to be on their knees to reach in, lol!

When I wear a Cabat in NYC as a purse, I tuck the sides in, fasten on one side with a lanyard put on my shoulder, no worries! When I carry the Cabat as a tote, I do not put my wallet or any thing small enough that can be easily removed in the bag, since I hand carry a pick-pocket would need to be on their knees to reach in, lol!

Well, it could happen

Attachments

• mini me.jpg
    mini me.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 142