I love my Urban Decay Naked Palette!

Ladies, please show your makeup using this palette here! I really love to see.

declaredbeauty, that's definitely a very good reason to get it. Palette is so much easier to travel around.

Bagluvluv: Imagine I am hooked even after using the colorful ones. Their eyeshadows (glittery ones excluded) are creamy silky smooth. Oh please, post your eyes look here. I want to see!

Needanotherbag, TQ! Yes, get it and you will see what is the hype about!

Loquita: Nice to see you here! I am so excited you mentioned the sharing photos part. Please be the first to post your makeup, and do tell what colors you used. I want to learn more makeup techniques from different people too! It's almost like every makeup artist that I met, they told me different makeup techniques. For day time, I used "Half-Baked", "Sidecar" and "Virgin" for eyes, "Gunmetal" for brow. And "Gunmetal" for upper liner and "Creep" for bottom liner. For night time, I used "Naked", "Darkhorse", "Toasted", "Hustle" and "Virgin", while eyeliners I used both "Zero" for upper and "Whiskey" for lower. "Buck" for brow. I actually wrote details on the night look in my blog, but can't post the link here. Check it out if you want under my signature. Look for one with titel "EOTD".

Farah, rumor says it will be available in UK in September. I'm not sure for the other countries. Do you want me to call the Urban Decay customer service to ask if for you. Which country is in your mind?

Ok, can I even put this on here, I hope so. Just three of the many pictures I posted in my blog post for comparing the UD palettes. Hope they give you a good idea what are the difference. My number 1 choice is Naked palette for obvious reason. For the other four, Deluxe is my top favorite.

ud115palettesouter.jpg

The Naked is exactly half width but double length of Deluxe palette.

ud115palettesinsidewhol.jpg

Comparison not in ratio. Just to show you how they differ inside.

ud11compare5palettesedi.jpg

Detailed comparison of each of the palette. Including the price. :P

Oh dayum, LOL, I'm trying to curb my ever-growing massive e/s collections and now I see how fabulous this one is!! OMG!!

I have the BOS 1 and BOS 2; are there shades in this one that are totally different? I'm guessing yes cuz there are a lot more matte shades in the Naked pallete, right?

XXXOO PG

A Sephora's opening up near my home in mid-August (the first one within a 2 hour radius, so everyone's really excited!)---and I'm praying and hoping they'll have this. I'm not really one for super bright/vibrant eyeshadow (ala Mac) so I think this is definitely something that's more up my alley :biggrin:

WOO! Thank you!

Ok, can I even put this on here, I hope so. Just three of the many pictures I posted in my blog post for comparing the UD palettes. Hope they give you a good idea what are the difference. My number 1 choice is Naked palette for obvious reason. For the other four, Deluxe is my top favorite.

ud115palettesouter.jpg

The Naked is exactly half width but double length of Deluxe palette.

ud115palettesinsidewhol.jpg

Comparison not in ratio. Just to show you how they differ inside.

ud11compare5palettesedi.jpg

Detailed comparison of each of the palette. Including the price. :P

I really must say this is an AWESOME palette. I had a lot of fun playing around with it and you can get a LOT of looks from it. I wish there was one more pink shade and one less brownish shade but oh well can't complain b/c every color is usable!

I had a hard time tracking this down (sold out everywhere online) but if you go to the individual Sephora stores, some of them do have it in stock in the back (ASK!). And if they don't, you can put your name down and when new stock comes they'll hold it for you!

I got mine this way today (I went in Friday and they said they didn't have stock, but turns out they did and they called me up!)

Question in regards to the quality:

Are the shadows in the palette typical UD quality ( for long time brand users), or do you feel like they are a step up ?

I hate to say this and possibly offend someone: but after a couple of UD palettes, I feel like their shadow quality is mediocre - even with the potion, tons of fall out, chalkiness and they are not even close to being as blendable as Chanel or Dior shadows.

The palette looks nice in terms of versality, but are the shadows comparable to their regular shadows or improved ?

^ - I'm not a long time user, I've only been using UD for about a year. I have the Ammo palette, a Stardust e/s in Diamond Dog, a Deluxe e/s single in Scratch and now NAKED PALETTE!
So far, this is one of the brands I like turning to for e/s for their quality. I get fall out from some of the shimmers, but it's not a lot!

Also, I got mine at sephora and all I had to do was ask! However, their supply was dwindling fast!

Needanotherbag, you are welcome. I hope you get to find one soon. If you go to Sephora, ask them eventhough you can't see the palette. They seem to "hide" them at the moment.

Pursegrrl, I don't have any BOS as I am only started to get into makeup few months ago. I heard BOS has a a few glittery e/s. If that is the case, Naked will be very different from them. The most I would describe Creep and Gunmetal are sparkly.

oceansportrait, shame to say, I don't own any MAC product yet. Maybe someday I'll try. I am so happy for you on the new Sephora. Bring your bare face in, and fully make up face out!! And hope they have the Naked Palette for you too!

kathywko, my pleasure. ^_^ And I'm so glad you love the palette.

hollyyih, oh~~~ you avvie so cute. Can see that you like pink. I guess that's why it is called Naked, all the earth colors. Among all the eyeshadows, I personally think "Boy Toy" in Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance Policy has the prettiest light pink. Silky smooth texture.

mcb100, didn't see it on Ulta.com yet. Probably in Aug?

cheburashka, I've only started to use makeup less than 6 months, and UD is one of the first I used. Which UD palettes do you own? My personal favorite is Deluxe although I do own Ammo, Skull and Wallpaper too. Somehow, Deluxe has good quality in all their eyeshadows while the other three have some good and bad (namely the glittery, hardly use these). For their shimmery eyeshadows, I don't experience any fallout nor chalkiness. For me, Naked overall have very smooth and easy to blend eyeshadows. I only own Chanel perfume and none of Dior product, I won't be able to answer that. But I do hope someone will answer it for you. Maybe playing around with the palette in Sephora store will help you to compare.

girlygirl3, I like "Scratch"!

Just another look from the Naked palette. I just used Sin and Smog for the lid and crease, Smog for under lash. Then Whiskey on upper lash, Zero on lower lash. Virgin to highlight and Gunmetal for brow. I try to create a "Nude" look. Pardon my blush today, I just seemed to couldn't get it right.

udcombine.jpg

ud2wholeside.jpg