Jimmy Choo JIMMY CHOO Bag Decisions - *UPDATE*

stinam

O.G.
Mar 21, 2006
Over the past few days, and for some time now, I have been deliberating over which Jimmy Choo bag I would get. I thoroughly love my bordeaux patent Ramona and the quality of JC bags,:love: so I wanted to get another JC bag to use once (and if) the weather gets warmer. (See prior thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/jimmy-choo-burgundy-ramona-s-s-07-a-83899.html).

After a lot of thought, and a lot of fabulous suggestions :flowers:, I brought back the Burgundy biker leather Ramona. Although I loved the color, detailing and the leather, it just seemed bigger than my patent one, especially with lighter spring/summer clothing.

Instead, look at what I brought home!! :yahoo::party: Everything about this bag is just right! BTW, it will be coming out in a stunning cobalt blue for spring if anyone is interested. :graucho:

Attachments

• mahala 1.JPG
    mahala 1.JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 114
  • mahala 2 resized.jpg
    mahala 2 resized.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 104
  • mahala 3.jpg
    mahala 3.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 85
Stinam, you brought home a stunning bag! It's a perfect addition to you patent bordeaux Ramona. You look FAB with it, congrats & enjoy. =)

Instead, look at what I brought home!! :yahoo::party: Everything about this bag is just right! BTW, it will be coming out in a stunning cobalt blue for spring if anyone is interested. :graucho: