Collars as jewellery

bugaboo2

Jul 24, 2010
There are several online sites that sell steel collars. While these are primarily for people in a "certain lifestyle", they have a very distinct look about them that I like.

Can I get away with wearing one of these collars as a piece of everyday jewelry, or are the a bit too much and people would stare?

Some examples of what I mean:

Ring of Steel
Axmar Talena
Axmar Hephaistos (this collar is too big, but I like the bracelets)

Last edited:
There are several online sites that sell steel collars. While these are primarily for people in a "certain lifestyle", they have a very distinct look about them that I like.

Can I get away with wearing one of these collars as a piece of everyday jewelry, or are the a bit too much and people would stare?

Some examples of what I mean:

Ring of Steel
Axmar Talena
Axmar Hephaistos (this collar is too big, but I like the bracelets)

I have one of these collars and wear it often. No one has ever said anything about it.

Which one do you have? I like the Ring of Steel collar because it is quite discreet, but there is something about the finish/polish on the Axmar pieces that is much nicer.

Which one do you have? I like the Ring of Steel collar because it is quite discreet, but there is something about the finish/polish on the Axmar pieces that is much nicer.

I have the round steel. I found mine at a flea market and did not know it had a name or was connected with a certain lifestyle. I just knew it was unusual.

Is it the same as those and locks closed with an allen key, or is it one of the types of collars with an open back that just rest around the neck? The ones with an open back do not look as chunky and I doubt would draw as much attention.