Your go to summer fragrances???

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Hey everyone!!!!

I recently cleared out my perfumes and bought new scents with natural and fresh smells....was getting tired of the ones I had that werent really doing it for me on a everyday basis...and wanted your opinions......

I have Kai and Gardenia....am considering a few vanilla and citus scents for summer....

What is your fav for the summer???

My summer favorites are Bobbi Brown-BEACH, Lush: Vanilla and I also Love their HONEY I WASHED THE KIDS perfume. What I like about LUSH is the perfumes also come in small solids think tiny lip balm tin and you can try and combine the scents. I always get tons of compliments when I wear the above scents, especially when I layer the Lush ones with their powder and body lotion.

I'm a Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (BPAL) girl, so summer time = 'The Unicorn', 'Forbidden Fruit', 'Muse' and my absolute favorite: 'Pele' - muguet and Hawaiian white ginger enveloped by warm, damp tropical blooms.

My summer favorites are Bobbi Brown-BEACH, Lush: Vanilla and I also Love their HONEY I WASHED THE KIDS perfume. What I like about LUSH is the perfumes also come in small solids think tiny lip balm tin and you can try and combine the scents. I always get tons of compliments when I wear the above scents, especially when I layer the Lush ones with their powder and body lotion.

That sounds lovely...would be nice to combine scents and customize it...gonna go check it out!! :smile:

I'm a Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (BPAL) girl, so summer time = 'The Unicorn', 'Forbidden Fruit', 'Muse' and my absolute favorite: 'Pele' - muguet and Hawaiian white ginger enveloped by warm, damp tropical blooms.

Ive heard alot of Black Phenix Alchemy lab....how different are they from other fragrances do you think?? Pele sounds wonderful...I love ginger!!

I wear summer scents all year around (cold weather scents are too heavy for my bionic nose, no matter how lightly I apply)

Here's my favorites:

Jo Malone: Grapefruit, Grapefruit & Rosemary, Vetyver, Lime Basil & Mandarin
Annick Goutal: Eau du Sud, Ninfeo Mio
Bond No. 9: Little Italy
Carthusia: Mediterraneo
4711 (Original)
Roget & Gallet: Jean Marie Farina
Bobbi Brown: Bath, Beach

I enjoy perfume. :P