1st ever Curbing Consumerism Vegas In March Meet...vote for wknd...

what's your pleasure ladies....

• Fly in Wends Mar. 2, fly out Sun Mar. 6

• Fly in Thurs Mar. 3, fly out Sun Mar 6

• Fly in Wends Mar. 9, fly out Sun Mar 13

• Fly in Thurs Mar. 10, fly out Sun Mar. 13

• Fly in Wends Mar. 17, fly out Sun Mar. 20

• Fly in Thurs Mar. 18, fly out Sun Mar 20

• Fly in Wends Mar. 23, fly out Sun Mar 27

• Fly in Thurs Mar. 24, fly out Sun Mar 27

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loganz

older, not wiser
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
okay ladies - we did it, we picked Vegas in 2011, and we picked March.

I am in charge of Hotels - will keep all abreast, I have asked for people to PM me their budget per night...so far, everyone is in-line with one another.

If you intend to stay solo - or with a SO that is cool - those of us who will be buddying up will be told the rates for rooms that accomodate anywhere from 2-5 people. It is possible that only 5 of us would want to share rooms....in that case - the 5 of us could swing a very nice suite based on what I learned today...so, I will be keeping you all posted about hoteln options.

Dusty is in charge of assisting with airlines...if you need help PM her.

So - now is time to nail down the weekend in march and whether the majority want to fly in wends-sun or Thurs-Sun.

Again, the last weekend is when March Madness begins, so if that weekend is selected, I think I will pass. I don't like going during that because it is full of drunk guys. I will only likely come for 2 nights and I have to check with DH because March is his busy season. I don't know if Deb or Odette will be able to come then either. I think that is busy season for them, too.

I voted for two weekends in March, only because I *may* be committed to an early March conference....and definitely have a conference first weekend of April.

I'm fine with either Wed/Thurs....my flight will be about 5 hours. I'll check out prices now (fortunately I can fly out of MIA or FLL).

i think i voted for the first two weekends - lol - but i could probably do any.

this is so exciting! i hope when/if i get a new job it doesn't screw this up =/

i think i voted for the first two weekends - lol - but i could probably do any.

this is so exciting! i hope when/if i get a new job it doesn't screw this up =/

If you have a new job state up front that you have a vacation booked, usually they will accomodate that provided you have given them the forewarning!

Airfare for me right now looks like $450. Ugh! BUT I'm sure it will not be that.... long way out.

After Summer it will come down...I won't even look at mine until September/October.

Luvshop - how dare a job interfer with traveling! lol

OK this kind of defeats the purpose of a Curbing Consumerism meet.
But there is a great jewelry show here from Feb 27 to Mar 2nd 2011.
*runs out of thread*

You don't want to be here during March madness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.