Is this an addiction?

lala28

Mar 17, 2010
I think I may be addicted to TPF because I was so crushed last night when it was taken offline for maintenance. So, this morning when everything was back up like usual, I came up with this jingle:

I'm so glad we're back online,
This is not a complaint or whine,
I'm just so thrilled to have folks like you,
who share a love for Hermes too!

:dothewave::dothewave::tpfrox::ty:

"Frère Jacques"?

Yup, Wordsworth I ain't. Perhaps I could get into writing cheesy Hallmark cards as my "back up" profession? (If anyone does this for a living, no harm intended.)

I was totally bummed too. Made me wonder if I should get more of a life!! In my time zone, it was ALL DAY and since I'm a stay-at-home mum, my little log-ins during the day are a moment of respite and normality. Without tPF I'd go a bit :wacko:

mus17.gif
LaLa singing...... ~~I'm so glad we're back online~~

piggy will provide some accompaniment!!

7heo137.gif

every hour or so, I'd suddenly think "hey! :nuts: I haven't even checked tpf yet! :happydance: woo hoo time to go see what everyone's - :Push:

. . . .oh. right. maintenance again . . ." :shucks:

I was totally bummed too. Made me wonder if I should get more of a life!! In my time zone, it was ALL DAY and since I'm a stay-at-home mum, my little log-ins during the day are a moment of respite and normality. Without tPF I'd go a bit :wacko:

Yes Louch, it was day for us, I even had to look up what US time was so I would know when we were back online!