Purchased from ******? Post here, PICTURES inside!!! =) [part 2]

^^ thanks foxy! I went to re-look at the swatch thread after your reply (should have thought of it beforehand). Haven't seen many tomate reveals around here... out of sight, out of mind! But the tomates on her website are looking yummy!!

I have been looking for Pompon for awhile and called Erica for it. after a brief chat with her, she knows what I want and call me back right away with the colors that I can choose from. She is very nice and patience.
I always want a granny color with giant silver hardware, yet now she said there is maldives blue, red and mandarin I can pick. (She also have papeete in regular hardware). So hard to choose..........
what color will you pick?

I have been looking for Pompon for awhile and called Erica for it. after a brief chat with her, she knows what I want and call me back right away with the colors that I can choose from. She is very nice and patience.
I always want a granny color with giant silver hardware, yet now she said there is maldives blue, red and mandarin I can pick. (She also have papeete in regular hardware). So hard to choose..........

I love red, if it's pourpre, it's gorgeous! :biggrin:

i picked red too, whether is it poupre or sang, all red for bals are great! In addition... GSH!!:yahoo:

my new Proenza Schouler PS1, just got it in the mail today, so excited!! :yahoo:

DSC_1916.jpg
DSC_1917.jpg
DSC_1918.jpg

missty, I must say that I am in love with your bag. You are right, the color is really complex but gorgeous. I usually do not like light colored bag but yours is truly beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

Have you used the bag yet? Do you like it?

I've used it a couple times and been rotating it with my praline sgh pt for my light color bag. BDR is a very wearable pink - I love the subtle girl charm to it :biggrin:

Bag'em all - Lovely part time. Blue roi is such a beautiful blue.

Lilahbelle - Awesome leather on your black city!

Missty - I never get tired of seeing that BDR PT or any of the other bags you post! Hmm, these wonderful charms you keep finding seems like me an excuse to visit Japan for the first time. :smile:

Rere - Little BDR pieces would be soooo cute. You should pull that trigger.

^^ You took the words right outta my mouth. Missty you have such cute bag charms, always.

luna - Tempting... VERY tempting! I worry about the light colors for accessories tho.