Should I?

I saw a mini pink constance... my favourite color but it comes in my least favourite leather... epsom. What do you think of this bag? Should I get it?;)

i think epsom is underrated and its perfect for that bag. i agree dont buy if you dont love but the chance of getting that bag in a difference leather in that color is slim.

I don't like Epsom and I wouldn't buy a bag even if it was in my favourite colour in Epsom. I don't think you should buy a leather you dislike just because it is a colour you want. hTH

If you don't like the leather then don't get it. Epsom is sturdy and I have a leather in epsom that has taken a lot of abuse that my chevre wallet won't. But for the money I'm paying, if I don't absolutely love the bag (and everything about it) I won't get it.

I am ALL about the leather. If the leather isn't right but everything else is, I'll take a pass. The ONLY thing that I could care less about is the hardware color....I can live just as happily with gold or palladium or ruthenium. But the leather MUST work for me.

I agree with Justincredible, Hermes bag is too expensive purchase so buy when only you really in love with bag or else you're not gonna use it as often. I recently just passed the offer to purchase the bouganvillier birkin in GHW, I prefer PHW.
Epsom is too stiff for me, I prefer Togo, clemence or swift for my H bags

As others have said before if you don't like it then wait. I personally don;t like Epsom for items such as bags but prefer it for smaller items like wallets because it is so sturdy.