Another bbag...small but lovely.

fendihunter

Wife,mom,purse hog!
O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
Do make-up bags count?:shrugs: I hope so 'cause I love this one to pieces. Thank you Donna.:flowers:

I'm definitely planning on using it as a make-up bag, but it's rather large so maybe I'll use it as a clutch from time to time.:graucho:

How I love Pale Rose:love:
attachment.php

BTW, here's a pic of my coin purse as well;)
attachment.php

Fendi, is this the one that Donna had listed a few days ago? Was there ever a determination on the color? In your pics it looks like a lovely light pink. Either way, it is beautiful! :yes: I would use it as a clutch, since it seem such as shame to relegate its duties to only carrying makeup.

that is a very pretty shade of pink!! :smile:

it is nice that you have the option of using it as both a clutch and a make-up pouch.

Does the pouch have a zipper pouch inside?

Fendi, is this the one that Donna had listed a few days ago? Was there ever a determination on the color? In your pics it looks like a lovely light pink. Either way, it is beautiful! :yes: I would use it as a clutch, since it seem such as shame to relegate its duties to only carrying makeup.
Yep, chuggie. This was Donna's make-up bag.:yes: I'm actually using a Coach case right now to carry my make-up around, but it's a bit small for what I carry. I think I might use this as a make-up bag for the time being and get a toilet case(not a big fan of them, though) in one of the new colors (french blue or periwinkle?) as my permanent make-up bag. You are right. This is just too lovely to relegate to make-up carrying duties.:love:

About the color: I have a pale rose Day that is slightly lighter than this clutch, but it isn't faded and DEFINITELY not yellowed. So I can say "So Far So Good".