Hugh Laurie...House MD...what is it about that man?

LoriB

wife, mom, bagaholic
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
I love House, such a great show. I adore Hugh Laurie on that show. I just saw him win a Golden Globe award and once again got to hear his true accent, and I was weak in the knees! He's so clever and funny and charming.....anyone else like him? He's much older than me but I still have a crush on him!

I just said he was a comedian in the UK and I used to watch him on tv! OK I'll be quiet now.

:smile:

I watched his stuff from the UK as well... such as Jeeves and Wooster. I didn't even know he was doing American television until one day I was flipping channels and saw him on. :confused1: I do admit it is a slight adjustment to see him speaking with an American accent. But I love the show and have been hooked every since seeing it. :smile:

He's great! He's also in "Spooks" or I think the US has renamed it "MI-5" as an mean brit from another agency. The BBCAmerica cable network shows episodes of it every once in a while.

Oh Hugh Laurie is great!

Hes been doing some teriffic stuff in the UK, hes a well renowned actor here.

I saw House for the first time a few months back and had the shock of my life! I couldnt believe it! I thought it was his American twin or something! The accent is perfect! Hes normally sooooo English!

I knew nothing about hugh laurie until I watched House. Then I saw him on the INSIDE THE ACTOR STUDIOS show and was shocked that he was a British...excellent actor..totally deserve the Award. I think his speech was funnier last year..
And Oh, when he was in the 'Inside the Actor Studio ' Show, he was hilarious..