Purchased from ******? Post here, PICTURES inside!!! =) [part 2]

bag'hem all

Cartier Love!
Mar 1, 2010
Got this a few weeks back, am only posting them now :biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

lilah - Gorg. I love how she sleeps next to you too. ;)

missty - Complex? Understatement! My BDR is, as you say, also very complex in color. I have her with me today at work. Love your new BDR.

bag'em - Oh my, perfect specimen. Love BR. I used my BR yesterday and BDR today. It's a constant rotation between the two!

Beautiful bags, bag'hem, Lilahbelle and Missty!

Missty, I like how you described your bag as complex-distressed! That's how I would describe my galet, too!

Thanks rere! BDR is such an complex, intriguing color! I showed it to my friend and her eyes follow wherever the bag goes, lol!

civicgirl - i took pictures on a late afternoon sun so it looks more peachy tan than usual. I'll try to take more in my updated pictures ;)

anna - yes complex-distressed! :biggrin: I've seen complex-distressed galet too, 09 was a good year for complex colors :biggrin:

thank you brahh, kobe, innerlight, lilmissb!

sbabyphat - I bought the charm from a cart/small boutique in Tokyo. They're everywhere and so addictive... I'm such a sucker for cute, girly/dangly charms

missty, I must say that I am in love with your bag. You are right, the color is really complex but gorgeous. I usually do not like light colored bag but yours is truly beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

Have you used the bag yet? Do you like it?

posted earlier, but wanted to say I received this lovely, complex-distressed Bois de Rose SGH Part Time from the lovely Erica :smile:

IMG_4135.jpg