You All Are Inciters !!!

Hotrod02

yahoo!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
All You Guys Are Inciting Sales For Coach !

Just When I Think Im Done Wanting Something I See Something New On This Forum !

Will It Ever End ? Lol !

We All Need To Buy Stock In Coach .

Anyone Else Feeling Me ?

Broke/moneyless
Cha Cha

I know what you mean about wanting more and more. Most recently I saw kallisons pond wristlet next to the legacy bag and was thinking I MUST have that wristlet. I saw Tloveshims pond shoulder and was wanting that. Then I saw someone ele's Ali and ....it goes on and on.

Yes, it does go on and on! Unless we stay away completely! When I called Coach to place my most recent order I told the gal about PF and she said she hadn't heard of it. I told her she should check it out as I'm sure that we are helping their sales out quite a bit! LOL!

I know what you mean about wanting more and more. Most recently I saw kallisons pond wristlet next to the legacy bag and was thinking I MUST have that wristlet. I saw Tloveshims pond shoulder and was wanting that. Then I saw someone ele's Ali and ....it goes on and on.
hehe. glad i could help! :graucho:

Ok, that is too funny. My father-in-law bought a bunch of Coach stock last week and he is giving me a few shares for my birthday on Thursday. It is great to support my habit by knowing that I will at least make some money off of my addiction.

Well, at least we are helping sustain the economic base of the USA! Or is it that we are helping support the credit card industry? Either way, we must be doing some good, right?:biggrin:

ok cha cha - what did you get now that I will start lusting for?

I told my dh a while ago that we ought to invest in Coach stock - especially since I keep adding to their profit margins!