gucci outlet in florence

girl21b

Jun 30, 2010
Hi everyone :smile:

I'm going to Europe for 3 weeks next week and I read that there was a gucci outlet in florence. I was wondering if anyone here has been to it? And if it's worth going to.

I'm only in Florence for a day...not even, i'm leaving that night. I'm unsure whether or not I should take in the sites or shop lol.

I'm only interested in bags and from the reviews it seems like there aren't that many bags? .....mostly clothes and shoes

It's such a struggle deciding what to do lol. My bf keeps rolling his eyes at me, but I can't pass up a bargain if it's a good deal :smile:

i've been there a number of times and each time i was sure it was worth the visit - i ended up getting an average of 2 bags and 2 pairs of shoes per visit. from my recollection there were plenty of bags so i'm not sure why the review you got said there aren't that many bags. one of the bags i got during my last visit made it to a regular gucci store in my country at more than 4 times the outlet price:lol:

it might interest you to know too that the gucci outlet is located in a cluster of designer outlet stores called the mall. other shops include tods, ferragamo, armani, burberry, bottega veneta, to name a few.

I've heard great things about the outlets in Italy. Despite my 3 trips there, I never made it to an outlet but my cousins who live in Italy (Rome and Verona) tell me about them! Happy Shopping!!!!

We never made it to the Mall when I was there a couple years ago but I did stop by the Prada outlet and it was very worthwhile -- I got some fab python shoes and my friend got a bag for a fraction of retail!!

We never made it to the Mall when I was there a couple years ago but I did stop by the Prada outlet and it was very worthwhile -- I got some fab python shoes and my friend got a bag for a fraction of retail!!

oh, yes. the prada outlet is so worth a visit! plenty of prada and miu miu items to choose from. it's been 5 years since i last went there. congrats on your fab python shoes!