grey reissue bags available at saks!

ambrosered

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
just got off the phone w/ saks, and apparently there are grey reissue bags available at various stores (they didnt tell me which). they'd have to do a locator for you and send it, but i wanted everyone to know that i guess there are more out there! :P :P :P

hmm, i'm new to chanel, so i'm not sure. it's the one i got last week. you can see which one from the pictures attached.

Attachments

• P1000693.JPG
    P1000693.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 385
  • P1000697.JPG
    P1000697.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 240
  • P1000696.JPG
    P1000696.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 246
what does that mean - it was a style that they brought back in 2005, and then they brought it back out last year? or has it been floating around in stores since 2005? i'm curious about its origins now!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the 2.55's were made for the Chanel Anniversary (2.55), in February 2005.

That's what I was told when I got mine.

what does that mean - it was a style that they brought back in 2005, and then they brought it back out last year? or has it been floating around in stores since 2005? i'm curious about its origins now!

It's been floating around since 2005. It was a limited edition bag as evidenced by that stamping on the inside of the bag. The "new" Reissues do not have the interior stamp.

I bought mine yesterday from Saks and the SA told me that they got another shipment nobody expected. Unfortunately I'll have to wait another 3 weeks for it as DH will bring it back from his yearly business trip. Saks will wait with the shipping until 2nd February but I insisted that they charge my cc now so I really know that it's mine. I can't stand the wait and I'm so looking forward to it as I searched whole Europe and half of the US for this bag.

Thanks ladies,:shame:
I got the grey and Brandi was my SA. She's an amazingly sweet girl. Luckily I don't have to pay taxes even though they ship the bag to California.