Hello From UK!

Itsabagslife

Mar 14, 2006
Hi everyone!!!!
I'm in the UK at the moment, just visited the Manchester LV boutique today! :yahoo:

I was served by this French man (I think) who looks like Jim Carrey! No kidding, really!

Anyway, I bought a few goodies so here they are!

DSC01665.jpg
DSC01666.jpg
DSC01667.jpg
DSC01668.jpg

Taken in the room of my baby brother who made us worry like Heck last year! Saw a Damier Keepall 45 in the display Manchester store! Thinking if they'd consider selling it! Also saw the new Pomme reade PM. gorgeous! Thinking if I should get it too!

I'll be returning back to London tmr night by Virgin Trains, can anyone tell me where the London LV is? I want to get some Damier Koala agendas, Manchester LV is out of them. :crybaby:

TIA UK tPFers!:heart:

At first I didnt see your new purchases, then I finally figured it out and scrolled to the right of the screen...

I love your new LV treats! So pretty and good items to have!:yes:

Congrats!

London LV's

Harrods (I think it has two now)
Sloan Street
Bond Street

There are others but I can't remember where they are. Manchester is my store I know exactley who you mean, they are all very nice in there congrats on the new stuff. BTW is that a cruise bandana can you so a pic of it open please:angel:

London LV's

Harrods (I think it has two now)
Sloan Street
Bond Street

There are others but I can't remember where they are. Manchester is my store I know exactley who you mean, they are all very nice in there congrats on the new stuff. BTW is that a cruise bandana can you so a pic of it open please:angel:

here is a open cruise scarf from bb10lue(i hope it's okay that i post it):

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/doh-i-broke-my-ban-82492.html

i love and want it;) !