Newbie question>. Please help :)

pinaygirl1208

Jun 18, 2007
hello ladies! will you please tell me which RM bags/ colors are made of lambskin..? There's a stone nikki, navy luxe nikki and fawn mab that i'd like to buy, but i will only do lambskin :biggrin: thanks in advance for your help.

thanks :smile: so navy luxe has been only produced once right? not multiple seasons?. sorry for all the questions, but i'd really like to make sure. and i'd love to buy this navy luxe nikki with gold sig hardware but the seller doesn't know if it is indeed lamb.

yes, as far as I know it's only been produced once. The navy luxe lambskin does have signature hardware too.
I do think there was a special order navy luxe mac produced more recently, but only the mac has been done as a special order bag.

yes, as far as I know it's only been produced once. The navy luxe lambskin does have signature hardware too.
I do think there was a special order navy luxe mac produced more recently, but only the mac has been done as a special order bag.

thanks so much for your response... now if i can only find out if stone is indeed lamb, i'd be a happy camper... anyone?? :biggrin:

A lot of people have said Stone is lambskin, but it's not that easy to tell really. RM doesn't say what leather it is on the tags and there's some calfskins that can be as soft as lamb.

But most RM bags are calfskin... she's said before in interviews that she prefers cow leather because she feels it ages better.

A lot of people have said Stone is lambskin, but it's not that easy to tell really. RM doesn't say what leather it is on the tags and there's some calfskins that can be as soft as lamb.

But most RM bags are calfskin... she's said before in interviews that she prefers cow leather because she feels it ages better.

thanks so much fenix :biggrin: so what do you ladies think i should buy for my first RM? i love the thickness and smoochiness (sp) (better yet, is this even a word? lol) of my balenciaga bags but i'm loving the RM MAB and NIKKIS so so much!