Perja, don't you have something to tell us???

trama turgo

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
If I remember well our Perja was supposed to :wacko:camp:wacko: outside the H sale in Paris veeeeery early this morning.

This makes me really sick:hysteric:.

Sorry sweety but not sick for all that cold that you've had to fight (I hope Ladurée has helped:popcorn:), but because I couldn't be in Paris this time!
Ok, so I promise, I am NOT going to miss the summer one, so Perja just consider you are booked from now.

But let's get down to serious topics now: what did you get? and what did I miss:cry: :crybaby:?????

Okay, so I got there at 9am because the sirens of Laduree were just too hard to resist and waited outside in the cold for 2 hours. Yes, 2 hours while the queue crawled forward at a snail's pace and women were trying to cut the q right left and center.

There were lots of Asian ladies here, some with gorgeous bags (gold togo, I'm looking at YOU) and an eclectic mix of everyone else. I met this really nice Japanese lady who was here with her mum.

Finally, the golden doors were looming above me and I stepped inside to see...

Okay, so I got there at 9am because the sirens of Laduree were just too hard to resist and waited outside in the cold for 2 hours. Yes, 2 hours while the queue crawled forward at a snail's pace and women were trying to cut the q right left and center.

There were lots of Asian ladies here, some with gorgeous bags (gold togo, I'm looking at YOU) and an eclectic mix of everyone else. I met this really nice Japanese lady who was here with her mum.

Finally, the golden doors were looming above me and I stepped inside to see...

and????????????????????????? :confused1: