need help locating juicy charm

Hi girls, I desperately need your help locating the yorkie charm that I lost :cry: It was given to me by a friend from her personal collection when I adopted my yorkie a few months ago. I placed it on the zipper of my yorkie's carrier which I now regret since it must have fallen off. I do not know much about the charm other than it must be old because I cannot seem to find it in the stores. The charm was gold and featured a yorkie on its own. I really want to replace it as I do not want my friend to find out I lost it. She collects these charms so it meant a lot to me that she would part with it. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

Hi girls, I desperately need your help locating the yorkie charm that I lost :cry: It was given to me by a friend from her personal collection when I adopted my yorkie a few months ago. I placed it on the zipper of my yorkie's carrier which I now regret since it must have fallen off. I do not know much about the charm other than it must be old because I cannot seem to find it in the stores. The charm was gold and featured a yorkie on its own. I really want to replace it as I do not want my friend to find out I lost it. She collects these charms so it meant a lot to me that she would part with it. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

Not sure what you mean by gold on it's own. Was it like this one on ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Juicy-Couture-B...wItem&pt=Designer_Jewelry&hash=item3f0157404f

Yes, that charm looks OK. But if you are near a Juicy Couture outlet, you might call and ask if they have this small black Yorkie charm. They usually have it for sale, it's kind of a staple. They also do phone orders & ship.

Yes, that charm looks OK. But if you are near a Juicy Couture outlet, you might call and ask if they have this small black Yorkie charm. They usually have it for sale, it's kind of a staple. They also do phone orders & ship.

^Thank you so much for all your help! I will call the outlets to see if I can find it. I feel so much better now that I know I will be able to replace my lost charm.