Beware of Tokidoki Fakes on ebay!

You can contact ebay if you want. I know a lot of the ladies here do contact ebay regarding fakes but I don't know if eBay will do anything about it. Also LeSportsac fakes are not only limited to the Tokidoki line, fakes of their regular line are constantly sold on eBay.

thats so sad! I emailed the highest bidder and told her about it. She had no idea! I feel so bad for the ones who bid and think they are getting a great bag at a great price, but then turns out they paid money for something that isnt real and most likely made poorly.

Ugh. Thanks for the heads up..they make fakes of EVERYthing these days. :Push:
But also, be careful of emailing the highest bidder..ebay can suspend your account for bid tampering.

All the fakes I've seen on ebay have looked fake to me but last week on a yahoo auction I found some really really good fakes. ill try and find the pix again. Good fakes scare me cuz I like to bid on ebay.

Here's a picture of a really good fake. The only way that you can tell this one is fake is because the hardware should be green. This bag is from Singapore. Your best bet is to not buy anything from overseas.
lesportsac_luv-img600x450-2.jpg

Ugh. Thanks for the heads up..they make fakes of EVERYthing these days. :Push:
But also, be careful of emailing the highest bidder..ebay can suspend your account for bid tampering.

i didn't know they would do that!! I am glad that i've never attempted to email a high bidder then to let them know they were bidding on a fake!

i can't believe how GOOD that fake looks! i mean, the material and detailing are RIGHT on, heck, i wouldn't have noticed the hardware wasn't the right color! thanks for the post.
only buying lesport from the store myself then.... there goes any type of deal!