Karen Kooper question....

Luv Classics

Life is good...
O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
Why are sold out items still listed on her site. Does it mean, look what you missed out on? or does it mean it could be available again some day?

I would hope it is the latter, but please enlighten me.:shrugs:

Yeah, I've noticed this too. It seems like most of the items I click on are marked as "sold out." So now I just click on New Arrivals. No idea why they're all listed on there even though they're unavailable...kind of annoying, actually, especially when you see the picture, think it's available, get all excited, only to click and find out it's not actually available.

I like the fact that she leaves sold items up... If I want to see detailed pics of a certain item that's sold out, I just log onto her site and check out all of the pics! :nuts:

She does post great pictures and I looovvveee viewing them. But then it just makes me want the item more and get really annoyed.

I will e-mail her regarding a couple of items. Thank you for the suggestion!!!!

yeah that annoys me too. i get all ecited then i see the cross out and im like...of coarse lol.

p.s. poshinstyle is that your little french bulldog in your avatar pic???? soo cute!

I like the fact that she leaves sold items up... If I want to see detailed pics of a certain item that's sold out, I just log onto her site and check out all of the pics! :nuts:

I agree! Sometimes you can't find a picture of a specific piece and she has a lot of the harder to find ones..they're great for reference!

Though an item may be sold out, Karen does her BEST to accomodate every request for that posted item... Just shoot her an email, and she will respond with or offer an alternative...

Just a note....