Lizzie Continental Wallet.

Its lovely!
I have to admit to not swapping wallets to match, just use my trusted unbreakable LV. Having manage to thrash a few Mulberry wallets I decided to stray... Maybe they are tougher now or are you all just more careful?

Its lovely!
I have to admit to not swapping wallets to match, just use my trusted unbreakable LV. Having manage to thrash a few Mulberry wallets I decided to stray... Maybe they are tougher now or are you all just more careful?

You are wise! I get a bit ocd about everything having to match and my current obsession is having a matching purse with each bag I have. At the moment my long locked OL goes with all the bags that I have but I know thats all going to change if I manage to get hold of a plum bag and those matching wallets and even the matching credit card holders are divine!!

Just checked out Lizzie big knickers for the 1st time and :amazed: you are so right Corries!!! Who on earth designed her? A Bridget Jones fan for sure!
(No offence intended to either Lizzie fans or big knicker wearers...)

I think it was Slowhand who first pointed out the Pants effect. And this is named after the Queen. I can't really see her jumping about in a pair of studded drawerssomehow.

You are wise! I get a bit ocd about everything having to match and my current obsession is having a matching purse with each bag I have. At the moment my long locked OL goes with all the bags that I have but I know thats all going to change if I manage to get hold of a plum bag and those matching wallets and even the matching credit card holders are divine!!

The tpf is so dangerous, puts so many ideas in my head ... I normally have things tone in tone, or at least "cool" colours rather than "warm" so bags, clothes accessories etc go together nicely without being overly matchy matchy wich I am not to keen on. My LV wallet does not really go with anything I own and after reading this thread I really see that I need a long locked purse in plum :nuts::nuts:!!