Charm Key ring

Aug 14, 2006
Hi All,
I just purchased the gold charm key ring, and I put it on my epi red riviera as a charm for the bag. I wasn't thinking when I purchased it, but when I put it on the bag, I realized that the hardware is silver on my epi. I don't think it looks bad because the hardware on the bag is sooooo understated. But I was wondering if any of you ladies mix up gold and silver. Do you think I should keep it on there?
Also, the bag came with a luggage tag. I took it off, but do any of you leave the luggage tags on the bag if it comes with it?
Thanks.

Which one is this? The Pastilles?
Either way, I think mixing hardware colors can look really cute. I know some people don't like it but I don't think it looks bad at all. As an example, I want to get the gold disco ball charm to hang off of my silver Miroir Speedy.

Which one is this? The Pastilles?
Either way, I think mixing hardware colors can look really cute. I know some people don't like it but I don't think it looks bad at all. As an example, I want to get the gold disco ball charm to hang off of my silver Miroir Speedy.

I'm not sure what it's called. But it's long and has small round charms hanging off it and the LV logo with the famous lock charm. Some PFs say they use it as a bracelet. Your idea sound nice!!

Here are some photos. I took a pic of the inside so that you can see how much can fit in it.

Attachments

• P1151572.JPG
    P1151572.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 107
  • P1151573.JPG
    P1151573.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 109
  • P1151574.JPG
    P1151574.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 91