Avril Lavigne

I'm trying to stay positive and hope that he is wearing winter hats because he has leave in conditioner in his hair and he doesn't want to get UV rays touching them.

It looks like something she wrote on him with a Sharpie or something she wrote on him and he had inked permanently. In any case, it looks like something she would print, not something designed by a tattoo artist. Although I think it's a Sharpie - it even looks as if it is already rubbing off.

attachment.php

Attachments

• gallery_enlarged-brody-jenner-avril-lavigne-tattoo-07082010-01.jpg
    gallery_enlarged-brody-jenner-avril-lavigne-tattoo-07082010-01.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 2,276
This is from an interview with her producer, Butch Walker, sounds like he is talking about her.

You've worked with Avril Lavigne a few times in the past. Some critics have been harsh about her as a person, as well as her live voice. What were your impressions?

Well it's, like I said, at the risk of me coming across tacky, I've worked with some people with great voices and I've worked with some people that don't and, in all fairness, she can sing in the studio. As far as criticsm goes on a person's character, you just have to be really careful how you handle yourself around others, and treat your fans well because you don't always have that power and if you lose it then no one will be there for you. You see the same people on the way up as you see on the way down and you really just have to be careful. I hope she has had the right people around her enough but I, personally, have a hard time with people who don't appreciate their fans, the people that have helped them get to where they are. I'm not saying that about her though!

This is from an interview with her producer, Butch Walker, sounds like he is talking about her.

You've worked with Avril Lavigne a few times in the past. Some critics have been harsh about her as a person, as well as her live voice. What were your impressions?

Well it's, like I said, at the risk of me coming across tacky, I've worked with some people with great voices and I've worked with some people that don't and, in all fairness, she can sing in the studio. As far as criticsm goes on a person's character, you just have to be really careful how you handle yourself around others, and treat your fans well because you don't always have that power and if you lose it then no one will be there for you. You see the same people on the way up as you see on the way down and you really just have to be careful. I hope she has had the right people around her enough but I, personally, have a hard time with people who don't appreciate their fans, the people that have helped them get to where they are. I'm not saying that about her though!
Butch used to be a really close friend of her,and if he is talking like this,he must be very concerned about her,the people she is surrounding herself with and her career choises.A lot of fans are very pissed at her right now,me included.She does have a good live voice,thought,so I don't get his comment about the singing part.

It looks like something she wrote on him with a Sharpie or something she wrote on him and he had inked permanently. In any case, it looks like something she would print, not something designed by a tattoo artist. Although I think it's a Sharpie - it even looks as if it is already rubbing off.

attachment.php

Yeah, are we sure it's a real tattoo? Or maybe he asked for that "fading" effect on purpose?

It's real.He had only the A tattoed for a while.On June 17 it was still just the A,as you can see here
http://gallery.avrilbandaids.com/displayimage.php?album=4288&pos=6

On June 26,thought,the tattoo already turned into Avril (the way it's written it's her autograph signature,by the way),you can see it here(barely,but it's there)
http://gallery.avrilbandaids.com/displayimage.php?album=4298&pos=16.My guess is that it wasn't healed enough when they got to the beach on the 4,so the I probably got ruined.

Butch used to be a really close friend of her,and if he is talking like this,he must be very concerned about her,the people she is surrounding herself with and her career choises.A lot of fans are very pissed at her right now,me included.She does have a good live voice,thought,so I don't get his comment about the singing part.
That's what I heard - she can sing, unlike some pop artists who need tweaking in the studio.

But what kind of celebrity hates their fans?

^^ We have to log in to see the pictures.
Oh,sorry!!just a minute,I'll save and upload them!

That's what I heard - she can sing, unlike some pop artists who need tweaking in the studio.

But what kind of celebrity hates their fans?
I don't think she hates her fans,but she doesn't remember anymore that we are the reason why she has what she has now.She is very sweet and kind to all of her fans when she meet them,or when she has to(like concerts and such),and I really think she do care about us in some way,but she don't get that she need to show that.She can't just come to us when she want us to buy something.She promised us this record almost one year ago.She kept blabbing around about the record,telling everytime a new release date.Then,when the dates came,every time she just ignored it.I mean,obviously there is a reason why you keep telling us release dates and then the record get postponed,but at least two words on her sites and blogs to explaine why,to say something like "I'm sorry for not being able to put out the record on the date I told you guys,we had troubles with something/I decided to keep on writing/I don't feel ready to put it out now".Instead,all we got,and we are getting since she finished her tour two years ago,are useless blogs about Abbey Dawn,Black star and Forbidden Rose.In the last two years,she came to us only when she wanted us to buy something.Musically wise,she gave us nothing but disappointment.I actually loved the song Alice,but it's not enough.In February it will be four years since she released Girlfriend,and by the look of things,she is not going to release this record anytime soon.I mean,it's ok,take your time,but tell us what's going on,or at least don't keep lying to us.Why tell Bandaids admin,back in september,that the record was basically done if it wasn't?Why saying it again in January and then again in March if it wasn't true again?That's what I mean.I'm sure that,in her head,she is doing a lot for us,and if we look just at her parfumes and clothing line she is right.At last year fashion week she had an abbey dawn show,and she gifted Bandaids with tons of free tickets.She met the fans before the show,had them at the show and then at the afterparty;she chatted with them and took pics and was friendly with everyone.Her team is costantly bloggin about contest,giveaway,discounts and other stuffs about her projects;however,musically she isn't giving anything,and most of her fans are there just for the music.There are a lot of people that gaved her a second chance with this record,after being widely disappointed in the best damn thing,but most of them already left by now.Avril used to have a huge fanbase,everywhere around the world.When she released "keep holding on" in 2006 for Eragon,a movie that tanked badly,the song still charted everywhere,not very high,but still charted basically everywhere.Alice is a way better song than keep holding on,is written by Avril alone,musically and lyrically,is attached to a big seller movie,but still hasn't charted.It got in the chart in the us,in Italy and is a couple of other countries,but never got in high position.That's because back then,her fanbase was very big and very supportive of her;her fans would have bought the song even if they didn't liked it.Right now,no one is going to give her that anymore.she need to prove that she still is into music,because she say she is,but she act in a totally different way.She always look so bored and pissed when she has to talk about music now.It's sad.

Last edited: