denim baggy pm question! :D

Jan 1, 2007
hello! i am wondering if any of u lovely ladies and gents have a pic of yourself or anyone modelling a baggy pm? i just want to see what it looks like against an actual body rather than the mannequin on let-trades site :graucho:

most of my purses are handheld so i am looking for one with a shoulder strap for variety! and also, does anyone own a denim sac plat? if u do, do u like it and find it useful? and what do u put it in it? thanks! sorry if there are too many questions :heart::heart:

hello! i am wondering if any of u lovely ladies and gents have a pic of yourself or anyone modelling a baggy pm? i just want to see what it looks like against an actual body rather than the mannequin on let-trades site :graucho:

most of my purses are handheld so i am looking for one with a shoulder strap for variety! and also, does anyone own a denim sac plat? if u do, do u like it and find it useful? and what do u put it in it? thanks! sorry if there are too many questions :heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart: Love this bag.
I have the baggy pm and love it! i use mine a ton in the summer.
I have been thinking about selling my noe speedy and replacing it with a pink or green baggy pm :biggrin:

I have the denim Baggy PM and I love her! She slouches a bit like a hobo and is extremely comfy on the shoulder.

Mine is pink but you get an idea of what it looks like when you wear it and with items in it.

IMG_0545.jpg