Opps I did it again,............. Another bag for Baggs! Megs, look in here!

Baggaholic

SofaKing PuertoRican
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Well, it's turning out to be a great year for Baggs!

Fist I got my Evelyne, then my Black Box Birkin and now this!

I finally got a chance at a BJ Birkin,.. I waited for MONTHS for this opportinity and finally it's here!!! (Well after I offered it to Megs of course)

When I told my SA at the beggining of the week that I was desperately seeking "Blue Jean" She asked me "what happened to the one we got you last year" :s Thank god my sister was there to save my butt! She told the SA I sold it to her then I took over and finished it off with "it was too big for me"

It didn't take to long before she called me with this!!!!

BTW!!! I really wish Megs would have taking this baby, I would have waited for another year, I was in no real hurry. I am so blessed that I just wanted to help my fellow TPF buddy,... maybe next time Megs,.. But next time I'm gonna drag you to Hermes myself so you can't have time to think about it!!!!

Attachments

• DSC00253WTMK.JPG
    DSC00253WTMK.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC00252WTMK.JPG
    DSC00252WTMK.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC00254WTMK.JPG
    DSC00254WTMK.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 146
OMG!!! Bagg!!! Yes baby you did it again!!! and again!!! and again!!!LOL

CONGRAT!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I love it!!! It's 30 cm, right? I want one too (well, I am thinking either Kelly or Birkin in BJ). :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bagg!!!! YOu are such a lucky girl!!!! You don't have to think to get the bag you love if she is available!!! Woahhhh...LOVE IT!!!

Can I just say you have the most AMAZING SA in the entire world?!? That's awesome! CONGRATS!! She's a beauty and a perfect size! Dang girl, at the rate you're going you're going to have all those items crossed off your list by the end of the month! :nuts:

Can I just say you have the most AMAZING SA in the entire world?!? That's awesome! CONGRATS!! She's a beauty and a perfect size! Dang girl, at the rate you're going you're going to have all those items crossed off your list by the end of the month! :nuts:

Oh darn, don't say that!!! I think I'm gonna wait til the middle of the year to start searching for my Togo Gold Birkin with GH

LOVE IT!!!!! It's PERFECT, Baggs....... This is a bag you can reach for every day and it'll work with just about everything!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BLUE JEAN BABY!!!!

Now we have to keep eyes peeled for a Gold Birkin (what hardware?) and a White Epsom Birkin (what hardware?) and a Trim!!!!!! And Kaynie needs a Kelly too........