Show off your Charms and Key FOB's!

Kiari

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I Love seeing everyone's charms and Key FOB's, so go ahead and post em!

I have many of them, here are some of mine. I will take more pictures later this evening.
c3-1.jpg

c11.jpg

I keep posting the same pics in different threads, so please forgive me, but I love to contribute and have to hide my obsession - just a touch - when dh is home. I can't bring myself to take pics in front of him! But here are some of my keyfobs and my charms:

the keyfobs I just got yesterday at the outlet - mink fob (which I've started to really love) and ombre star. I also own a goldfish (who's pretty beat up because I use him every day) and a multi heart keyfob that are in my bags right now . . .

I love my piggy and Gemini charm. I've even considered getting the Taurus and Pisces ones b/c those are my dh's and daughter's signs (any excuse to buy more accessories! LOL!)

Attachments

• new goodies.JPG
    new goodies.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 95
  • skinnies n fobs.JPG
    skinnies n fobs.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 106
the keyfobs I just got yesterday at the outlet - mink fob (which I've started to really love) and ombre star. I also own a goldfish (who's pretty beat up because I use him every day) and a multi heart keyfob that are in my bags right now . . .

that mink fob is awesome!! do you mind me asking how much it was???

thanks aarti! I couldn't resist it - so darn cute!

krispin - I love all your charms! We match with the pig and my daughter picked out the star charm at the outlet as a reward for not sucking her fingers in school (she's 4 and, yes, I - and my mom- have created a little fashion diva. She'd better get a job ;) I'm thinking about confiscating that from her soon since it's currently residing on a Hello Kitty bag in a dress up clothes bin!

The lips are SOOO cute!

that mink fob is awesome!! do you mind me asking how much it was???

Sorry - you must have posted while I was responding!

The mink fob wasn't all that cheap - $39, but it retailed for $89, so I guess everything is relative. I just thought it was soo adorable and it really keeps growing on me every time I look at it. In fact, I'm holding it right now! LOL!

thanks aarti! I couldn't resist it - so darn cute!

krispin - I love all your charms! We match with the pig and my daughter picked out the star charm at the outlet as a reward for not sucking her fingers in school (she's 4 and, yes, I - and my mom- have created a little fashion diva. She'd better get a job ;) I'm thinking about confiscating that from her soon since it's currently residing on a Hello Kitty bag in a dress up clothes bin!

The lips are SOOO cute!

I can see where your daughter gets her taste! I learned from my Mom too! :graucho:

^^^^^ aww thanks! What's funny is that I totally wasn't into bags or anything anything until, well, nowish, and my daughter is just over the top girly girl and into accessorizing! My mom's thrilled - she's the little JAP (Jewish American Princess - we're Jewish) that she never had when I was growing up!