Home & Garden What can I put in my bedroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixiepeach

Mar 1, 2010
I am currently re-decorating my bedroom and am at loss for what to put in it! I just moved my vanity into my walk in closet and was also thinking about moving a small desk into there as well. I think of the closet as my own little space. It's a spare bedroom so it's quite roomy.

So far for my bedroom I have my bed, two night stand tables on either side and well.. that's it!! I will be purchasing a small flat screen to put on the wall so there goes any though of a TV unit. My vanity is now in my closet so that's another piece moved about. I don't see the need to get a dresser because I use my walk in closet and my SO uses the closet in the actual bedroom. So what the heck else do I put in my room?! There are two big open spaces that look so empty without anything near them. Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do?

Oh and just to note, I hate those bookcase things with the little cubes LOL!

Last edited:
This might not fit in Tillie's decor, and this may sound a bit weird to you, but I did this for a spare bedroom and everyone thought it was really different and liked it. I went out into the woods and got a tree branch with a lot of little branches attached to it, stripped off the leaves and painted the whole thing white. Then I got some white Christmas lights on a white wire and draped them on the branch that I put in a large pot behind the bed so that the branch would overhang the bed. It just was different, and you wanted some ideas, and I can't think of anything else that isn't bedroom-y that could be different, unless you want pillows, pictures, mirrors or plants. There you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.