a little outlet reveal

inch37

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
I finally got to a outlet I may not see another for a long while I don't drive freeways and its almost 2 hours away sooo I got to one today with hubby and I found a bag I liked they had lots of glam totes and brooks but everything thing else was mff.. so here is my glam tote $105 and my sequin flipflops I love these wish I had gotten the other 2 pairs lol and my piggy from the full price store :O)
21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

piggy.jpg

thanks i wasnt prepared for the insanity of a outlet you sure cant stand there thinking something over i was trying to decide what color glam tote she came from the back with about 16 in seconds they were gone..she saw my frazzled look and asked what color i wanted then went in back and got me one..how cool made my day..next time i will think faster lol

Wonderful goodies! I see you live in Carson, which outlet is your closest? I'm in central Calif.

lol well cabazon is an hour and and a half and ontario is an hour away both by freeway which i dont drive..this was the first time hubby went there..i was just so suprised at the people with arms of bags