Client Tracker Actually Works - Reveal!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I never had a chance to see the MFF Bordeaux Ali hobos in real life when they debuted at the outlets recently. My outlet received only 6 of the bordeaux bags and they sold out immediately. I was very attracted to pics of the bordeaux bag posted by Peggle and others so I asked a SA if "they were likely to get any more?" She didn't think so but offered to put me on "client-tracker" in case one came in.

I had never used client-tracker and have read mixed reviews about the value of this tool but I said "Yes, thank you!" (I figured "Why not give it a try? It couldn't hurt!") I didn't have high hopes but to my surprise I received a call from the outlet yesterday saying that they "had a Bordeaux Ali and would hold it for me if I was still interested?" I quickly replied "Yes, please!"

I was a bit uncertain about the bag because I hadn't seen it IRL (and the colors in pictures are so variable!) So I asked several tPRers that own or have seen the bag for their opinions. My thanks goes out to: Peggle, Happybag, Bashfulcoach, and Dluvscoach for their input!

I went to the outlet today and I immediately loved the bag. When I was modeling it in front of the mirror you wouldn't believe how many people asked me "Where did you find that bag!?"

Is is a beautiful purse in an absolutely gorgeous, shimmery, glimmery, deep, rich color! And I got it for $92 after the clearance and 20% off coupon. I know some tPFers got it for $80 with the 30% coupon - but $92 is a great price for a very lovely bag, especially since it is going for more on ebay right now!

We've seen a lot of reveals of this bag recently so I didn't take many photos but I did try and take some pics in different lighting situations because the bag changes color so much in various lights. I even took a couple of outdoor pics - the neighbors must think that I am deranged! Below are some still pics and a modeling photo of my new Ali!

Attachments

• bordeaux ali2.jpg
    bordeaux ali2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 146
  • bordeaux ali3.jpg
    bordeaux ali3.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 104
  • bordeaux ali8.jpg
    bordeaux ali8.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 129
  • bordeaux ali9.jpg
    bordeaux ali9.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 171
  • bordeaux ali6.jpg
    bordeaux ali6.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
ooh congrats! I would have rang in with my praises had I seen your other post. I paid $130 on ebay for mine (they would have been around the price you paid plus tax and gas $ if my outlet EVER got one, so I pretty much broke even) and its gorgeous! Just love the color and the shimmer of the leather. Im saving mine for fall just because its such a deep rich color but really it could be worn year-round. Congrats and it looks wonderful on you!

Woo hoo!!! Beautiful bag! And she looks wonderful on you!

It's so exciting when client tracker does actually work, and so unexpected. I was on CT once for a plum Julianne. Didn't get a call for that one, but they were nice enough to call for the lavender Julianne, which I was very happy about.

Congratulations on a lovely bag! Enjoy!

The client tracker at my outlet did not work for me and I ended up getting it on ebay. When I went to the outlet wearing my new ali hobo this weekend, one of the SA's casually mentioned they had come in a week earlier and she had got one for herself and her daughter. I'm like :wtf:, I had them do client tracker for the bag 3 weeks ago! She told me they only got a few and they sold quick. Oh well, I'm happy I got one anyway.

you are so very welcome

and i am so excited for you!

i am so glad that you fell in love,, i thought maybe you would

love your pics, and i am sure you are happy dancing too

congrats and enjoy your new beauty

The client tracker at my outlet did not work for me and I ended up getting it on ebay. When I went to the outlet wearing my new ali hobo this weekend, one of the SA's casually mentioned they had come in a week earlier and she had got one for herself and her daughter. I'm like :wtf:, I had them do client tracker for the bag 3 weeks ago! She told me they only got a few and they sold quick. Oh well, I'm happy I got one anyway.

ooh,, thats a pisser omg

I am glad you found one , but too bad your outlet didnt look at their paperwork first

sometimes i wonder if they fill them out , to make you feel better and then toss them in the garbage when you leave

it would be nice if they gave you a copy of it, so you can show them , if you end up finding it first and then they have to give you another 20% off for not calling you, LOL

i love this bag, and i am glad everyone is getting one

im glad that u like this bag! it is so pretty i cant wait to use mine! i rarely get lucky with a bag at the outlet but im glad that this was my lucky bag!!! so beautiful on you!

you are so very welcome

and i am so excited for you!

i am so glad that you fell in love,, i thought maybe you would

love your pics, and i am sure you are happy dancing too

congrats and enjoy your new beauty

Oh yeah, I am definitely doing the happydance! :happydance:

Congrats! This has become my favorite bag! I love it so much. I actually paid $125.00 for mine on Bonanzle and could not be any happier! As my outlet is 3 hrs away so I actually saved money buying mine online considering the cost of gas, etc.
And you are right-the bag does change colors depending on lighting. I was so scared thinking what if the bag shows up and its red? (Because some of the pics do look red on my computer) but alas, it showed up a beautiful rich wine color.
Thanks again to Peggle for introducing this gorgeous bag to us all!