Avril Lavigne

I just love the matching "F*ck" tattoos they got together. Or not, LOL. I really can't stand Avril Lavigne, and this does not surprise me. I'm surprised such a player like Brody would do something so permanent... maybe he thinks she is the one, but wow, they've barely been together any time at all! I just don't understand getting something so permanent after knowing someone so little time. They aren't even engaged or married, so who knows what would happen?

If someone wants to tattoo a name, I think that's fine, but this seems so rushed and very premature in a relationship.

I'm just surprised that Avril is Brody's type. All his previous girlfriends were more enhanced than Avril - I didn't think he would go for a more natural type of girl. Even her lips are real.

Actually, she doesn't.

I know a guy in her ex husband's band... so I am kept informed as to what happens. :P She and Deryck, her ex husband, dated a while before becoming engaged and then married. They were rather young to marry, but that's another story. When they moved to LA (both are from here in Toronto) Brody started getting interested... even while Avril and Deryck were still married. That was a few years ago. Fast forward to now... and she's with Brody.

I'm more interested in how Avril is going to write a song without Deryck. He's her writing partner and the actual talent in the collaboration. She's going to have to find another talent to write her songs so she can put her name on them.
I think they dated one year and were engaged another year (2004/2006)
Anyway,I feel really bad for Deryck...he seem such a nice guy,and he seemed always respectful to her.Avril...not so much,at least last year.After reading this,I wonder what really happened,since in private March 2009 pics they seemed to still be in love,and by the end of July,they got apart and basically met only for a few days before the separation.Also,I haven't heard if they divorce as been finalized,or if they are still legally married.Either way,I honestly hope that at least it was Deryck the one that kicked her out,and not the other way around.
I've always been a huge Avril fan,since day one,but everything she has been doing since the last year and half has been a disappointment after another.I truly lost a lot of respect for her.I think I need to find new avatar and signature :P

I'm just surprised that Avril is Brody's type. All his previous girlfriends were more enhanced than Avril - I didn't think he would go for a more natural type of girl. Even her lips are real.

honestly, i think he's over those bimbo/valley girl types. i think he wants a chick who shares his interests. Avril surfs and does fun things he likes. i think he has been "acting" his love life out for cameras for so long that he's over it.