Review St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

this always flaked my skin and all the estheticians i've seen say it lacerates your skin. i stopped using it and went for something with beads in it.

My dermatologist seriously reminds me every visit that St. Ives Apricot Scrub is like the devil (I have acne though) despite the fact that I don't use it.

My dermatologist seriously reminds me every visit that St. Ives Apricot Scrub is like the devil (I have acne though) despite the fact that I don't use it.

but i think they sell a tube specifically for acne and oily skin ?
i have seen it on the shelf right beside this face scrub.

oh i did not know this..i was going to get it for my daughter .. so its not good for her oily / acne

I have oily & acne-prone skin like your daughter. The scrub is actually a bit harsh... you should look into Philosophy's The Microdelivery Exfoliating Scrub (it's gentle enough to use daily... I love it!).

I make sure that I always have a tube of this! I use it as body scrub as well 2 -3 times a week it makes my legs feel so smooth, I use it for my face too and it works just as well.

I wish this worked on my face - it smells so good! Too bad it destroys my skin. I'll have to check out the fine scrub. Does it smell as good??

Cucumber gel?! That sounds delish!