Question!!

coolncute89

Dec 22, 2006
I just bought a gold mirroir speedy from Ebay for 2500$ and the seller's feedback is 100% positive and she's an ebay power seller! the bag really seems authentic and all but the code that is located in the righ side of th pocket inside the bag is SP1016 but I saw another bag with the same code and another one with the code SP1006 !! Is it possible to have 2 bags with the exact same code or what?! :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: now I'm obsessing about it

also there are some marks on the bag that you can't see unless you focus on the zipper I will try taking pics to show you guys maybe it's something normal!:crybaby:

yes its possible, there are probably 50bags or more made within a month so they would all have the same date code.

I just bought a gold mirroir speedy from Ebay for 2500$ and the seller's feedback is 100% positive and she's an ebay power seller! the bag really seems authentic and all but the code that is located in the righ side of th pocket inside the bag is SP1016 but I saw another bag with the same code and another one with the code SP1006 !! Is it possible to have 2 bags with the exact same code or what?! :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: now I'm obsessing about it

also there are some marks on the bag that you can't see unless you focus on the zipper I will try taking pics to show you guys maybe it's something normal!:crybaby:

;)
the code that is located in the righ side of th pocket inside the bag is SP1016 but I saw another bag with the same code and another one with the code SP1006 !! Is it possible to have 2 bags with the exact same code or what?! :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: now I'm obsessing about it

First off congrats on the bag! And yes it is possible, all it means is your bag was made in November 2006, whereas the other bag was made in October 2006. :smile:

The miroir line is so unique you will be able to tell right away if it is fake. The fakes we saw look like metallic leather. The real ones are verrry shiny vinyl. I'm sure you got the real thing from that seller as you describe.