Handles replaced?

ulikeymahpurze?

Purse Addiction
Jun 24, 2010
Any of you have had the handles replaced on any type of bag or the bottom leather part replaced on a mono Alma? Just wondering wat the price range was and how long it took? Did you just bring your purse in? Or do they need some type of receipt? Thanks!

You can bring your purse in the any LV Store and the leather manager will take a look at the bag's condition and give you a quote. Replacing just the handles will probably be around $250 - $300. The leather bottom of an Alma will be much more. I don't think you'll need to bring a receipt.

i am waiting for my speedy 35 its been a month now they told me 2 more weeks it should be back. i was qouted 180 for the handles and chapes the leather that attatches to the bag under the gold rings

i am waiting for my speedy 35 its been a month now they told me 2 more weeks it should be back. i was qouted 180 for the handles and chapes the leather that attatches to the bag under the gold rings

That is a really good price. So that was basially ALL of the vachetta except for the tabs, right?

That is a really good price. So that was basially ALL of the vachetta except for the tabs, right?

no they arent doing the piping,the leather that goes around the trim,or the 2 end tabs-for the lock or the one with the heat stamp. just the leather zipper pull and the leather handles. the chapes are the diamond shaped parts that connect the actual handle to the bag. this is 180. :smile:

I just got my Alma back, the base got replaced and all I paid was less than 150.00 and that was with tax and shipping it to me...my only regret was not replacing the handles, now I'm embarrassed to use it. Looks weird.