Loving this season thus far: Seigle, BDRose and BR

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
Hello my lovelies, haven't been around much lately and I miss you all. But you should be glad to know that I've been running around finding these beauties. :ghi5:

Seigle: knew it was mine from the moment I caught wind of its release. The leather is thick and smells just like Noix. Remember Noix? Well this is just like Noix except darker and thicker.

BDRose: Didn't know I had to have this one. But I went to NM and they had *this* one that looked gray/pink; so then it had to be. It doesn't show in pictures, but BDR is very much a pale pink with a hint of gray. Drives you crazy, yes? The leather reminds me of 09 Granny; tougher at first and will break in over time. I actually like the white lines that show thru on this color.

BRoi: Gaaaah. This one is my dream-everything. The color is a shade more purple than I could depict, the leather is suuuper soft and the color is saturated. The intensity of the color is like a blueberry on steroids!

04 Gray Messenger: Man, oh man. AND it has Pewter hw? :yes: :yes:

IMG_7649.jpg

IMG_7650.jpg

IMG_7653.jpg

Last edited:
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... :drool:

Adore your Seigle... mad about this colour too... but, urm, isn't it lighter (rather than darker) than Noix?

Love how smooshy and chewy all your bags look... and, of course, that PH Grey Messenger - like buttah....

You always pick the best leather, RERE!!

I love the new colors, but - WOW! - I am in love with your Gray Messenger. The PH is just so beautiful.

Congrats - cue the mod shots!! :graucho: