No more In Touch and Life&style!

ms-whitney

shopaholic
Sep 6, 2006
well. not as much anyways.

i just got my issues today as a normal, before work saturday thing and almost every story in their is old! thanks to fellow tpf-ers (esp. prada's meadow)

they're the ones entitled body crisis and Kevin's threat btw.

keep up the good work! LOL some things you find aren't even in the articles. you ladies could give those magazines a run for their money :nuts:

well. not as much anyways.

i just got my issues today as a normal, before work saturday thing and almost every story in their is old! thanks to fellow tpf-ers (esp. prada's meadow)

they're the ones entitled body crisis and Kevin's threat btw.

keep up the good work! LOL some things you find aren't even in the articles. you ladies could give those magazines a run for their money :nuts:

:shame: That's so funny !

I just bought the Life and Style issue tonight, and I have seen or heard it all. Also the pics are a bit old. I can just read the Celeb section on tPF and keep up with it all(thanks Prada'sMeadow!!.)

i agree! i never buy gossip rags anymore. between here and blogs (which i don't even check that often), why pay for it when i read it last week for free? yay prada! more money for bags!

Thanks Izibet:heart:

I really should give a shout out to Dazzle too ! she's awsome ! and also responsible for alot of the hot gossip and pics here @ Gossip Celebrity Central @ tPF :supacool:

Plus everyone else that post news and pics here..... I THANK YOU TOO !!