More Antic Cervo goodness, my new drawstring tote!

Hey gals, i'm mostly an admirer/infrequent commenter here on PF, but i figured my new bag is worth a new post. I got it about 3 weeks ago from the Prada boutique in BH, a belated x-mas gift from the boyfriend. :yahoo:

I still can't believe how much this thing holds, and I love the little fringe pulls. What sold me though was the antic leather treatment that i've been obsessed over ever since Prada came out with it. It is a little more delicate than I've imagined but I'm not complaining too much. I was looking for the perfect, brown, slouchy leather bag and now i have it! :yahoo:

Hope you guys enjoy the pics!

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

Although it doesn't wow me, and doesn't feel like a flashy It bag of the season, I feel this is one design destined to be a classic and stand the test of time. Congrats! Great bag! Even Greater bf!!

this line is just unbelievable isn't it? i have never been so obsessed with one line as i am with this one. have the flat hobo and the long wallet, both antic cervo, and am still thinking of the satchel!

thanks lara, srq, jill, maguses, bagpunk, and baglover~
it's nice to share my new addition with others who also love it as much as i do!

bagpunk~
do you have any pictures/links of your long wallet? i've been thinking about a matching wallet but i'm not sure if it's big enough for me (i'm using a MJ zip clutch right that pretty much holds EVERYTHING...)

also, do any of you prada experts know if they have a "permanent line" of bag styles that they keep making over and over again? when i was at the boutique, i also saw the same tote in several different leathers and was just curious...

bagpunk~
do you have any pictures/links of your long wallet? i've been thinking about a matching wallet but i'm not sure if it's big enough for me (i'm using a MJ zip clutch right that pretty much holds EVERYTHING...)

Here's mine. I LOVE IT!!!:yahoo:
It's soft and buttery like my antik cervo zip top hobo and matches it perfectly. Holds a ton of stuff too.

Attachments

• wallet1.jpg
    wallet1.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 494
  • wallet2.jpg
    wallet2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 454
  • wallet3.jpg
    wallet3.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 499
i don't have a pic and have had difficulties loading pics onto the forum (have to use pic host). i was looking for prada psycho's long wallet, but prada boutique here only have the long wallet like that of jill's (maybe jill has a pic?). but i believe it is the same dimensions as that of prada psycho's. maybe slightly narrower. it opens up like an envelope, it has 4 credit card holder/space, 1 zipper compartment, and about 3 or 4 long compartments for money notes or other stuff (receipts..?)

:yahoo: :yahoo: Love it!!! All I'm seeing this a.m. are pics of pf'rs awesome bags!!! Ugh! I'm feeling the tingle....Must be strong!!! Congrats...That is stunning..Looks great on you too!!! :heart: Emmy